The TruCoater™ Network is an exclusive membership that gives you the opportunity to be a VIP customer of TCI Powder Coatings and its alliance partners. Designed for custom coaters, the TruCoater™ Network offers three levels – TruCoater™ Basic, TruCoater™ Premier and TruCoater™ Elite. Each program is designed to bring custom powder coater companies value by providing stronger partnerships between the customer and TCI, help you differentiate yourself from others, provide opportunities to gain new resources and tools to improve your business, training for professional development, and much more.
Key benefits of the TruCoater™ Network includes:
- Alliance Partner Network
The TruCoater™ Network brings two types of alliance partners to the program. Diamond Alliance Partners offer ALL TruCoater™ members the opportunity for more training and educational programs. Star Alliance Partners offer a multitude of discounts on products and services, technical expertise, and more powder coating resources specifically and exclusively for TruCoater™ members.
If you are an industry supplier interested in participating in the Alliance Partner Network, please email email@example.com.
- Freight Specials
Alliance partners will occasionally offer short-term free or reduced freight specials for specific products and minimum purchase amounts. Freight promotions will be announced in the TruCoater™ newsletter.
- TruXpress Rapid Response Program
Get first access to TCI’s TruXpress Rapid Response Program. The program offers you the fastest turnaround in the industry on custom color match with batches as small as 55 pounds. This is available for all solid colors, super durables, AAMA 2603, 2604 and 2605 Colors, as well as most textures, wrinkles, peels and many metallic coatings.
For more information or to inquire about a custom color match, contact customer service at 800-533-9067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Color Chip Selector
All TruCoater™ members receive a discount on the Color Chip Selector depending on the level of membership. TCI has selected more than 300 of the most popular colors from our extensive product portfolio and applied them on 2“x3” panels that are available on demand. Also included is a wall mounted color selector available for easy display. You can order all 300 to display on your wall mount or order as little as one at a time on demand.
- TruCoater™ Member Listing on Web
All TruCoater™ members are listed on the TruCoater™ Member Listing, giving you more exposure to visitors in need of powder coaters. Your company information will be listed as well as a link to your website.
- Access to TruCoater™ Alliance Partner Network
- Complimentary 3 lb samples of select TCI products
- Utilize TCI Rapid Response Small Batch Program, TruXpress
- Complimentary eNewsletters
- Discounts on educational webinars
- Discounts to TCI Events
- 25% off TCI Color Chip Selector (regular price $199)
For customers at the $50,000 Purchasing LevelIncludes all the Basic benefits, plus...
- Discount pricing on products and services with TruCoater™ Alliance Partners
- Access to the Technical Service support hotline
- Participate in reduced freight programs
- 50% off TCI Color Chip Selector (regular price $199)
- 50% off the TruCoater™ Certification Program where you will go through and extensive audit process in order to receive certification or can be used toward AAMA certification ($1500 Value)
- 10% discount on Gema training classes
- One (1) free class at Intech Information Institute
- 50% discount on Intech Shop Audit
- Monthly discounts on CoaterONE products such as masking and racking products, respirators, gloves, coveralls, etc
For customers at $100,000 Purchasing Level
- Includes all the Basic & Premier benefits, plus...
- 75% off TCI Color Chip Selector (regular price $199)
- Earn reward points on net monthly powder coating purchases
- Free Access to the TruCoater™ Certification Program where you will go through and extensive audit process in order to receive certification or can be used toward AAMA certification ($1500 Value)
- Access to business and marketing training programs
- One (1) free Teflon® panel binder
TruCoater™ Membership Qualifications
To become a TruCoater™, you must:
- Be a custom powder coating company
- Complete the TruCoater™ Application
- Be approved by the TruCoater™ management team
- Have an established account with any company within the Alliance Partner Network (TCI Powder Coatings, Gema USA, or Intech Services)
- Have purchased product in the last 12 months to maintain status
- Uphold ethical business practices
- Have an interest in utilizing TruCoater™ services to improve business and optimize powder coating processes
- Apply powder coatings in North America
How to Become a TruCoater™
To become a TruCoater™ and learn more about this program, please complete the TruCoater™ Member Application.